We invite you to learn about the largest mutual fund company in the United States and one of the largest financial services providers in the world at our first
Fidelity Investments Day at Saint Peter’s College
Thursday, February 22nd
from 11 – 2 PM inMcIntyre, Dinneen Hall.
With more than 42,000 employees, Fidelity Investments is a dynamic and diverse firm. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to hear directly from representatives of the company’s New York and New Jersey operations, who will be on campus to provide the following informational seminars:
· History & Overview of Fidelity’s Global Enterprise
· Local Market Career Opportunities
· Financial Planning Seminars for Students, Faculty & Staff
Lunch will be provided. Details to follow.
General Session for Students & Faculty
11:05 AM - 11:50 AM Overview of Fidelity: History/Current Businesses
Faculty & Staff Financial Planning Session
12:05 PM- 12:50PM Financial Planning Seminar for Faculty & Staff (with Regional Consultant)
Concurrent Student Break-out Sessions
1) 12:05 PM- 12:25 PM Fidelity Personal Investments:Career Opportunities
2) 12:05 PM- 12:25 PM Fidelity's NY/NJ Operations & Summer Internship Program
3) 12:30 PM-12:50 PM Fidelity Personal Investments:Career Opportunities
4) 12:30 PM-12:50 PM Fidelity's NY/NJ Operations & Summer Internship Program
Student Financial Planning Session
1:05 PM- 1:50 PMFinancial Planning Seminar for Students (with Regional Consultant)
For more information, contact Leah Leto at x6110 or firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Peter Gotlieb at x6410 or email@example.com.